Unlimited Fabrication products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale, lease or rental date.
The following items are NOT covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear of items, including but not limited to: bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
- Required maintenance, service or adjustments.
- Damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents or improper maintenance.
- Damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup of equipment.
- Damage due to improper modification of product.
- Replacement parts
This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, such as pumps, gear boxes or motors.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgment, shows evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts must be routed directly to Unlimited Fabrications with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render Unlimited Fabrications liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacement, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacement parts. Unlimited Fabrication reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one but Unlimited Fabrication is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.